The NFL Season 2014-2015 will kick off on Thursday September 4 at 8:30pm EDT.
First game of the season is a rematch between the defending Super Bowl champions, the Seattle Seahawks and the Green Bay Packers.
However, NFL Game Pass is NOT available in the United States. Isn’t worth that you’re located in countries such as Canada, UK, or Ireland NFL Game Pass is available – but very limited. Area like this will be on blackouts in the playoffs game, Sunday Night Football and Super Bowl!
All NFL games in US can be watch in “NFL Rewind”. That can only be selected game footage of NFL and not a live stream, NO updates games, NO Pre Season, NO Playoff.
This is what you get when you access NFL gamepass from USA
Worry No More!! Simply Follow the Instruction Below and All block Games You will enjoy to Watch
This is what you get when you are using Trickbyte dns
How to Watch NFL games in USA, Mexico, Canada, UK, or Ireland?
- Create Trickbyte account. If you’re not familiar then try the Free TRIAL and setup your device.
- Go to the NFL Game Pass website notice that the currency changes to £ instead of $, CAD or Choose the term you like.
3. On the order page, fill out the information and the billing addressed you can use credit card.
4. Once you’ve confirm, you can now see the live schedule.
5. User from US, UK, CANADA, or IRELAND can now watch NFL by their existing NFL Game Pass account by using Trickbyte
6. Enjoy Watching!!! You can also watch NFL gamepass on iOS and Android device.
How To Access NFL Gamepass From USA and Mexico with VPN
If you already have VPN account. Change your vpn server to anywhere else which is not…
That’s it. You could have gain access by now.